Friday, February 24, 2006

Leaving Fiji

Well, this is my last day in Fiji. I've had an awesome time, everywhere I went. But alas, it is time to move on. I'm flying to New Caledonia in 5 hours, so time to brush up on my french...It will be nice to stay somewhere with electricity, i'm pretty sure going without power for 10 days is a new personal best.
Now that I'm back in civilization so to speak, i'll put up some more photos.




Here is Jone, our multi-talented hotel manager, running his side business of tattooing. He made his tattoo gun himself, using a pen, wire, and a motor from a remote control car.










Here is our boatman on the way to Naiehehe cave, hard at work.











I think the shirt says it all...Fijian to the bone.














Here I am on top of the Siatoka Sand dunes, doiny my best to pretend i'm a surfer :P As you can see, the weather hasn't been the greatest lately.



Until next time, au revoir (thats french for goodbye)

2 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Blogger chinesetakeoutbox said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger chinesetakeoutbox said...

while you were getting inked up, willie nelson has released a gay cowboys song called "cowboys are frequently, secretly (fond of each other)".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home