Friday, February 17, 2006

WWWWipeout!

After a quick but costly two-night stay at Rendezvous, I've moved to an awesome little spot called Club Masa, right by the only beach break in Fiji and the best place to learn how to surf. It is very....rustic, as it has just re-opened after the generator blew up, so no phones, no lights, or electricity, not a single luxury, like Robinson Crusoe, as primitive as can be. Literally. But it is a blast, and the local boys are great teachers. I won't say I'm a great student, but I'm determined to stand up before I leave Fiji on the 25th. Unfortunately my camera battery is dead, and it might be a while before I can recharge it, but I'll have more photos soon.

Andy

2 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Blogger Paul Banfield said...

Hey Andrew.

It's Paul.

Speaking of Robinson Cursoe, where is my fucking book.. anyway..

i found your site..

Cheers man.

Paul B

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Cambo said...

Andrew,

Trip sounds like it's going well. What's the temperature down there?? Well, keep posting...enjoy yourself.

Cameron

 

Post a Comment

<< Home